Monday 2 February 2015

Where to start?

For a few years now my sister  has nagged me to start a blog. The last 10 years have been chaotic to say the least.  lt seems we have squeezed in these years what some people go through in a life time. Here we are still running the life marathon...

Experiences need to be shared, to be used, to be told... because if they can help anyone get through another day, to persevere, to carry on then.. its been all worth while. 

So here goes... Hi, I'm 34yrs old and a Mama of 3 beautiful (and challenging) girls, aged 5,6, and 7yrs old. We live with my husband, who I've been with for over 12yrs and married for 10yrs. He works, doing something fabulous in IT, with big computer systems... and yes i'm one of those wives that hasn't a clue what their husband does while he's at work. 

Before the kids... I worked as a staff nurse on a Womens heath ward in Gynecology and early pregnancy, a field of nursing very close to my heart. Before that I worked in a day hospice, as a cook (did a year at catering collage), and various shops.

I'm a christain, and have been since I was 21. I love the Lord with all my heart, and wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for God and the relationship I have in him. We go to church as a family, and I enjoy singing in our worship(music) group.

When the opportunity arises... time is always a tricky one... I love baking, sewing and general homemaking type stuff...and my new love of crochet- which I am fortunate to have weekly lessons with a super group of ladies.

My heart is to help others, random acts of kindness, written letter, parcel in the post, a cooked meal, a hug to say I care... that's what I have an aspiration to be .. someone who shows Gods love, is a light in my community to those around me.. To be a wonderful mama and a super wife..this is my desire and my ultimate aim.... follow/join me in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment